things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
"I get way too sensitive when I get attached to someone. I can detect the slightest change in the tone of their voice, and suddenly I’m spending all day trying to figure out what I did wrong."
Humans of New York - Amman, Jordan (via 5000letters)
No amount of hot showers will get rid of the glitter on me now. Hopefully you guys think it was worth it!
your beard is the night that poets write about
hey friend, you have a doppelgänger called ryan kirby!
I USED TO BE SO IN LOVE WITH THEM AS A KID AND TODAY AT 20 YEARS OLD IM IN LOVE AGAIN WHAT THE HELL
YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS
I TOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE CUTE AND CHEEKY BUT GUESS WHAT
AND NOW I’M SADThis is not okay
NO THIS WAS CUTE WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME
I knew what this was going to be…
i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked